Monday, September 26, 2011

Halfway through the first day..

I WANT FOOOOD.

It's not that I'm starving, or even hungry. I am really craving carbs, or chocolate, or anything that isn't hippie juice! (I kid, I kid)

Really though, we have already cheated. I ate a handful of raw, organic, almonds, and we both ate a banana. It was the most delicious banana that I've ever eaten in my life, and James agrees. Look at us rebels.

Anyway, for lunch we both had very large glasses of juice.

Recipe:

2 apples
2 carrots
3 celery sticks
1 orange, peeled
1/2 inch of ginger root
Handful of random herbs (parsley and mint)
Add on 1/8 C of store bought aloe vera juice (Lily of the Desert)

Neither of us are feeling particularly bad, or different, but I'm sure we'll start feeling it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment